Our core competencies are centered around creative problem solving in the mechanical engineering space. In our experience, this has taken many forms, from packaging sensitive and complex electronics for harsh environments and bringing robust mechanism design forward in an effort to tame random events , to more esoteric applications like getting just the right shape on a housing for a consumer item or the correct “feel" in a hydraulic actuator or mechanical assembly.
In every case, we apply a positive can-do attitude and fresh approach to complex problems to bring the best and most effective solution forward for our clients.
We work for individuals, small companies, and major corporations in Halifax, in Nova Scotia, in other parts of Canada and the US, and even with companies overseas. Our responses, attention, and deliverables are always tailored to the needs of our clients and are fully customer-driven
Whether it’s a review of an existing issue in an operating facility or a whole new concept development, we bring a measured, practical, and immediately useful response to the table — be it a kitchen table or a boardroom table. .
Below are some of the software packages we support and use daily.
- Autodesk Inventor (3D modeling, BOM generation, 2D drawing packages, conceptual development)
- Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS (3D modeling, BOM generation, 2D drawing packages, conceptual development)
- Autodesk Mechanical Event Simulation (linear finite element analysis, dynamic structural analysis, mechanical event simulation, nonlinear material models, elastic/plastic/failure analysis)
- Autodesk AutoCAD (conceptual sketches, 2D drawing packages, NC output files for cutting/fabrication)
- Zprint 7.3 (Rapid prototyping STL file management)
All common office and productivity software (Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, office suites)